Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The Metrosexual Imam


Why is The Abrahamic Deity so cruel?
Why does he create people in a body that they do not belong in?
This story is one year old, but it's the first time I see it.

You can see many pictures of this sandshadi who repented his shadi shadiness here.

Is he homo? I don't know much about gay culture, but Iraqis would be quick to label him this, I pick the reserved "metrosexual," anyway, Muslim clerics, like their Christian counterparts, have a somewhat embarrassing history with sodomy. Here's an anecdote that reflects an apologetic justification of Muslim vice:

"A HOMOSEXUAL SAID:

I was having intercourse with a young Sufi disciple, and whenever I'd stick it or take it out he would say: "I beg Allah's forgiveness," after we copulated, I asked : "Why did you do that?" and he said: (Your putting it in is an ill-deed, your taking it out is an ill-deed, and my remembrance is a good deed, and Allah most high said: Lo! good deeds annul ill-deeds." and so I shall go away without a sin added to my book.)
I asked him: "Who told you this wisdom? who learned it to you?" and he answered: "My Sheikh taught me it."

source : al-Tivashi - Nuzhat Ul-Albaab, p 157.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

angular js is the online training . Events can be more Angularjs Online Trainingeasily tracked as well as resolving documented process control and granular reporting issues. The DevOps approach grants developers more control of the environment, giving infrastructure more application-centric understanding.